Ethernet 10/100 24-Way RackMnt
The EHN0-24R is a dual-speed 10/100 IEEE-802.3u-compliant Ethernet hub
and switch for mounting on a rack.
A switch performs all the functions
of a hub, plus provides traffic
management (auto-partitioning) services
for a Local Area Network, which greatly
improves efficiency and throughput while
reducing collisions and packet loss.
There are a total of 24 Dual-speed
auto-sensing ports, each with an
- N-Way switching provides traffic management.
- Operates at maximum packet filtering and forwarding rate.
- Support for Store-and-Forward of packet switching.
- Support for MDI-II connector for easy expansion.
- 512K per device RAM buffer.
- EIA-19 rack mountable.
- Compact design with external power supply.
- One-Year replacement warranty.
- Standards: IEEE-802.3 Ethernet, IEEE-802.3u 100-Base-TX Fast Ethernet, ANSI/IEEE-802.3u N-Way Auto-Negotiation.
- Certifications: FCC, UL, CE, CSA, C-tick, VCCI
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- Transmission Rate: 10 or 100 Mbps (auto-detection)
- Packet Forwarding: 10-Base-T: 14,880 pps per port, 100-Base-TX: 148,800 pps per port
- Connection Ports: 24 STP ports and 1 Uplink port
- Diagnostic LEDs: Link/Activity for each port and Partition for each port and Power indicator.
- Dimensions(mm): 171 x 100 x 28 mm
- Weight: 460 grams (1.15 pounds).
- Power: Internal Switching Power: 100-200 VAC, 50/60Hz
Maximum Power consumption: 18 watts.