Panel Mount Waterproof USB Type A M-F Extension Cable
As an alternative to bulky waterproof USB connectors that require a screw-on cap, ours is waterproof even when directly exposed to the elements. Consisting of a watertight connector and gasket, it creates a seal around its cutout.
This part's IP67 rating means it can be submerged up to 1m (3.3f). As opposed to IP68, which covers a depth greater than 1m. Perfect for extending USB ports to a flying bridge, marine dash panel, motorcycle, or anywhere else that may experience splashing and light immersion. Also useful in industrial and manufacturing applications.
Click here for PDF version
- USB socket is waterproof and dustproof even without a cover
- Standard USB Type-A connectors
- Custom length, available up to 15ft (more with boosters)
- USB 1.1/2.0 High-Speed Compatible
- 4-40 mounting screws included
- IP67 rated (Submersion to 1m, or 3.3ft)
- Max speed 480Mbit/s
- Allowable panel depth: 4.5mm (full mating)
- Recommended screw installation: hand tighten, 2.0 in-lbs maximum torque