Power Strip with Surge Protector
The DataPro 80-3306S power strips are 6 outlet, UL-Listed
surge suppressors designed for safety and performance. Power strips
like these are an essential part of any computer setup, and include
basic over-voltage protection by way of an integrated circuit breaker.
They provide additional outlets from one, so you can power your computer,
monitors, speakers, lamp, and fishtank all from one outlet. In the event
of a power surge or electric spike, the circuit will trip and shut off
the attached devices, protecting them from damage.
- 6 vertically-aligned grounded outlets
- 6 foot 14AWG heavy-duty power cord
- lighted on/off switch with automatic reset
- built-in 15 amp circuit breaker
- eletrical rating: AC 125V, 15 amps, 1875 watts, 60Hz
- clamping voltage: 330 volt
- surge energy rating: 90 joules