USB Long-Range Extender & Hub
The USB Extender uses a pair of units, joined by a standard CAT5 cable, to run USB 1.1 up to 150 feet. By transferring data over low-cost ethernet wire, you can easily access devices at much longer lengths than ever before. The far end also acts as a USB hub, allowing the connection of up to four devices.
- Local Connections: 1 USB 'A' Male; 1 RJ45 Female
- Remote Connections: 4 USB 'A' Female; 1 RJ45 Female
- OS Support: Windows 98SE/2000/XP; Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Power: USB Bus powered; optional +5V external power (not included)
- Full Compliance with USB Revision 1.1.
- Supports high speed transfer rates of up to 12 Mbps.
- Hardware transceivers in master and remote unit prevent data loss.
- FCC Class B certified.
- CE approved for use in Europe.
- Enclosure: Plastic
- Upstream Connector: Male USB 'A', Female RJ45
- Downstream Connector Female RJ45, 4x Female USB 'A'