USB to PS2 Keyboard & Mouse
The USB-to-PS2 Convertor cable will
allow any computer with a USB port
to connect a PS2 keyboard and mouse.
Simply plug the USB cable from the
convertor into an empty USB port
on the computer and up to two PS2
devices into the PS2 ports on the
It can also be used to convert a KVM's
keyboard/mouse ports into a USB slot.
For the opposite scenerio, using a USB
keyboard or mouse on a PS/2 port, see
our UX2K and UX2M adaptors.
- Allows connectivity of PS2 devices on PC through USB.
- Enables Macintosh computers to use PS2 keyboards and mice.
- No power adaptor needed (self-powered via USB port).
- Features one USB port and two PS2 ports.
- Supports Windows 98/SE/ME, 2000/NT/XP, Vista/7, Unix,
- Linux, Apple OS 8.6 or higher, and SUN Microsystems.
- Full Compliance with USB Revision 1.1.
- Supports high speed transfer rates of up to 1.5 Mbps.
- FCC Class B certified.
- CE approved for use in Europe.
- Enclosure: Plastic
- Weight: 52 grams
- Length: 35.5 cm