Buying from Datapro
DataPro Help > Buying from Datapro|
How to Order
You can order by any of the following methods:
- By using our SSL-Secure website
- By Email to: email@example.com
- By FAX to (+1) 206-782-5412
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are as follows:
- Returns are granted under the following conditions:
- Full refund if RMA is requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- Full refund, minus 15% restocking fee, if RMA is requested 11 to 30 days
- Exchange of equal value or store credit if RMA is requested 11 to 30 days
- Once authorized, returns must be shipped to DataPro within 30 days.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for non-defective merchandise.
- No credits, refunds, or exchanges for custom-built or special order
- No credits or refunds if product is not in "as new" condition.
- The warranty period for cables and manual switches is five years. All
other products carry a warranty of one year.
- DataPro does not warranty any product which has been modified in any way by the customer, nor is DataPro liable for any damages or losses resulting from such modifications.
- Face plates and wall plates do not include any connectors or cables
unless specifically indicated.
- Face plates are not shipped assembled unless specifically indicated.
- International customers are responsible for all applicable import
charges, including customs fees, Value Added Tax (VAT), duties, and brokerage fees.
These fees are not included in our posted flat rate shipping charges,
and typically are billed by the carrier. Unpaid fees may be charged to the
customer's credit card or Net 30 account at a later date.
- Customers are responsible for all fees incurred by shipping on their carrier account. If unpaid by the customer, these fees will typically be billed to DataPro, and charged to the customer's credit card or Net 30 account at a later date.
- Orders under $20.00 will be charged a $2.00 handling fee.
- Requests for special handling or notifications may incur an additional
- Orders with volume pricing or other discounts are not eligible for
flat-rate shipping costs.
- Orders shipped without signature confirmation will not be replaced or
refunded once declared "Delivered" by the carrier.
- Transit times for posted shipping methods do not include build time for
custom parts, or restock time for backordered parts.
- Orders ship complete unless otherwise requested. Customers are responsible
for any additional shipping charges on split shipments.
- Products purchased from DataPro may not be reverse-engineered for any purpose that may infringe on existing patents, copyrights, or trademarks.
- Custom products may be photographed and used for promotional purposes on DataPro's website, in printed materials, and on publicly accessible social media accounts. If for any reason you would prefer that your product not be used in this manner, we are happy to accommodate you. Just let us know when placing your order.
Due to specification upgrades, manufacturer diversity, and stock cycling, products shipped may vary slightly from
their photos. We guarantee all of our products to function as advertised, but aesthetics are subject to change. We will
not ship multiple variations of a product in a single order without prior confirmation, but cannot guarantee total
aesthetic homogeny from one order to the next.
If you are prototyping or engineering and intend on using our products as integrated components, we would be happy
to establish more specific consistency requirements for you. Please let us know prior to ordering if you will be
needing physically and aesthetically identical products from one order to the next.
Manufacturers and OEM's
At DataPro we understand "Just-in-time" (JIT) inventory management. Volume
manufacturers, OEM customers, and wholesalers are welcome to place blanket
purchase orders with scheduled ship dates up to a year in advance. DataPro
will happily offer volume discounts based on the purchase quantity of the
entire order, and hold stock in our warehouse until the requested delivery date.
Creating An Account|
To create an account with DataPro for ease of ordering, just download, fill out, and return this form (interactive PDF). Accounts are required to waive sales tax, and to log into our website (which will auto-fill your address information).
Washington State Sales Tax:
Customers residing within Washington State must be charged sales tax on all
purchases unless we have on file a current Department of Revenue Resale Permit. If you think the permit we have on file may be expired, please check with us before ordering.
Reseller Accounts & Pricing:
DataPro does not offer "reseller" accounts with inherent price discounts -- all pricing is based on the volume of product ordered.
There are multiple tiers of volume pricing that have lower prices than those shown in our online catalog. For a volume discount quote, just email our Sales department.
Having a customer account does not imply credit terms -
please see below for information on Net 30 credit.
Net 30 Credit Terms
To obtain an open account with "NET 30 DAY" payment terms,
we require either (a) a Dun & Bradstreet account number or
(b) a credit card that can be kept on file as a backup payment method.
Once credit is established, you may place orders by email, through our website, or by fax.
We gladly accept Purchase Orders with Net 30 day terms for
government agencies, accredited universities, medical facilities, and public schools.
Please Note: Net 30 indicates that payment is due within 30 days of the order shipping.
Click here to download our Credit Application (interactive PDF)
Bank-to-bank wire transfer is one of our accepted methods of payment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the account information.
This information is also listed on the back of all paper invoices. |
Please note that invoices paid by wire transfer will include a $20.00 transaction fee.
Warranty & Support Policy
Technical support is limited to products purchased from DataPro. We may request an order number or invoice number to confirm purchase history.
Support is available by calling 206-782-5259, or emailing email@example.com.
The warranty period for electronic products is one year.
The warranty period for cables and manual switches is five years.
© 1986-2013 DataPro International Inc