DVI Inline Repeater & Booster
The DVX-100 is a powered DVI signal booster unit that runs inline with
standard DVI cables. It can extend a DVI signal up to 125 ft, well beyond
the typical 15-foot limitation. Cleaning and
amplifying the DVI signal does require external power, and a DC 5V adaptor
This inline signal booster is perfect for digital DVI runs beyond the standard
desktop computer-to-monitor scenario. Oftentimes in classrooms, presentation
boardrooms, and the like, high-definition digital displays are more than 16
the source outputs. Now, with this palm-sized DVI booster, you can power a
DVI monitor over a hundred feet from the source.
- Be sure to power the DVI extender only after all DVI connections are made.
- To get the maximum range out of the DVX-100, use a long cable on the input end (up to 100 ft) and a short cable on the output side (up to 25 ft).
- The DVX-100 will perform best if the total number of cables connected in a long cable run is minimized.
Note: these boosters cannot be daisy-chained for additional length.
- HDCP Compatible
- Input Port: DVI-I Female
- Output Port: DVI-I Female
- Max. Resolution: 2560x1600 (DVI Dual Link)
- Cable Distance: 125 ft (38 m) @ Max. Resolution
- Power: DC 5V 2.6A (included)
- Operating Temperature: 30-104° F
- Unit Weight: 0.15 lb (68 g)
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.75 x 0.7 in (70 x 45 x 18 mm)
- Standards: RoHS, CE, FCC