VGA to Composite Video Converter
The VGA to S-Video and Composite adaptor is an electronic video transcoder
that duplicates any VGA computer signal and outputs an analog composite or
S-video picture. It supports resolutions up to 1024x768 and works with all
computer types and all operating systems.
The VGA input is received through a built-in passthrough, which allows the
transcoder to be installed with complete transparency. The original VGA
output can then be simultaneously displayed on a standard CRT or LCD monitor
with no signal loss or downscaling.
While the transcoder is adept at converting the source image with strong color
and fidelity, the inevitable reality is that S-video and composite are much
lower resolution than VGA, and small text is generally not legible. This adaptor
is ideal for video and image applications, but not as well suited for computing
and internet situations.
- Converts VGA to NTSC video
- Compatible with desktop, laptop, or notebook computers
- Simultaneous display on PC and monitor
- Supports Composite, S-Video, and Composite
- Max Resolution: 1024x768
- No software required
- Adjustements for position, size, and zoom
- Includes all necessary cables
- Powered by Included USB Cable, or Included DC Power Adapter.